$1,299 – $1,519
Weber® Genesis II E310
The Weber Genesis II E310 A large three burner barbecue with Weber’s all new GS4 cooking system, iGrill 3 ready, fold down side shelf and a 10 year warranty. Available in gleaming black porcelain enamel with stainless steel trim.
The cooking system is the heart of any barbecue. In the 1980s, Weber revolutionised gas barbecue cooking forever with the introduction of the Flavorizer™ cooking system in the first ever Weber Genesis gas barbecue. Now, over 30 years later, Weber has done it again. At Weber, countless hours of research and development have been invested into once again reinventing and reengineering gas barbecue cooking. The new Weber GS4™ cooking system, found in all Genesis II gas barbecues, is the biggest step forward in gas barbecue cooking since the original Genesis was introduced in the 1980s.
GS4 Burners – The GS4 burners represent the biggest step forward in burner design in decades. The GS4 burners are tapered to deliver a constant pressure of gas along the entire burner, creating perfectly even heat.
GS4 Infinity Ignition – The Infinity Ignition system in the Genesis II barbecue has been reimagined to deliver the most durable consistent ignition ever seen in a gas barbecue. By moving sensitive components away from the heat of the barbecue, and upgrading the quality of all materials, the Infinity Ignition is guaranteed to last forever – literally.
GS4 Flavorizer Bars – The angled steel bars that sit above the burners in the Genesis II are one of the original innovations in the Weber Genesis series barbecue. These specially angled bars allows fat and juices to fall safely past the burners without risk of a flare up. Any fat and juices that hits the Flavorizer Bars sizzles and smoulders to create smoke, imparting a wonderful barbecue flavour to your food.
GS4 Fat Management System – The fat management system in the Genesis II guides excess fat and debris away from the heat of the burners, into a disposable drip tray below the cooking area. That means fat won’t build up near the burners, helping reduce the chance of a fat fire.
Open Cart Design
iGrill 3 Ready
Tuck Away Warming Rack
Weber® Genesis® II E310 Full Specs
- 3 stainless steel burners
- 33.8 megajoule (32,000 BTU) combined primary burner rating
- 7.9 megajoule (7500 BTU) Sear Station
- 10.6 megajoule (10,000 BTU) side burner
- Crossover™ ignition system
- Electronic ignition system
- Porcelain enamelled hood
- 2 porcelain enamelled cast iron cooking grills
- Heavy duty porcelain coated cast iron hotplate
- Porcelain enamelled Flavorizer™ bars
- Fixed commercial grade thermometer
- Enclosed storage area with painted steel door
- Heavy gauge steel bottom shelf
- 6 tool holders
- 2 crack proof all weather wheels
- 2 locking caster wheels
- 2 stainless steel work surfaces
- Precision fuel gauge (LP model)
- 2 metre quick disconnect hose (NG model)
- Detailed operating instructions
- Weber Spirit cookbook
- Weber limited 10 year warranty
- Black (LP K46810024 / NG K47810024)
- Height (with lid closed): 115 cm
- Height (with lid open): 160 cm
- Width: 127 cm
- Depth (with lid closed): 61 cm
- Depth (with lid open): 81 cm
- Primary cooking area: 2700 cm2 (60 cm x 45 cm)
- Warming rack area: 672 cm2 (56 cm x 12 cm)
- Total cooking area: 3372 cm2